Building Inspection Services Needed

Can anyone recommend a Building Inspection and Evaluation service that can evaluate all services (architectural, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical etc) in a large existing building. We have proposed a Helical Anchor retrofit to the building which, for more than a couple of geologic reasons is subsiding. The board of directors has asked that we recommend a full service evaluation and inspection company to evaluate the other existing systems which may need to be improved so that they can study the feasibility of the project.
The project is a private country club in La Quinta California (Palm Springs area) with some historic value.
Please email me privately with any recommendations that I might pass along.
Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax