Archuletta? Los Angeles Based Architect

I am trying to locate an architectural firm - Archuletta (the closest
spelling I have). Does anyone in the L.A. Area have some information on
them. From what I have been told, they are a very large Architectural firm
and have done work on the Town Center shopping Center in Palm Desert
California (remodel I believe).
I have not had any luck through information as there are numerous firms in
L.A. with similar names and I do not know what city they are located in.
Please email me privately if you have any information to offer.
Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax