Re: Concrete Carbon Wrap

James Lane, P.E. <jamesalane(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> wrote:
>Looking for information regarding retrofitting some existing concrete floors
>with carbon fiber wrap. Who is the main carbon wrap fiber vendors? Who is
>the athority on the design? Point me in the right direction.

While there are others, here's a contact in each category you requested:

A vendor:
Edward Fyfe
Fyfe Co. LLC
6044 Cornerstone Court W., Suite C
San Diego, CA 92121-4730
Tel: 858 642 0694 x12
mailto: ed(--nospam--at)fyfeco.com
http://www.fyfeco.com

An authority:
Prof. Dr. Frieder Seible
Department of Applied Mechanics and Engineering Sciences
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093-0411
Tel: 619 534 4640
mailto: seible(--nospam--at)ames.ucsd.edu
http://www-mae.ucsd.edu/RESEARCH/seible/seible.html

I have had extensive interaction with both these people and they have
proven both knowledgable and helpful.

Mark Ketchum - San Francisco