Concrete Beam Bearing Length[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT List Server" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Concrete Beam Bearing Length
- From: "Chris Towne" <ctowne(--nospam--at)chaptech.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:46:18 -0500
I have a one-way slab system that has beams supported by concrete bearing walls. How would I figure out the minimum length of bearing of the beam? Would I use the concrete bearing strength equation in ACI 10.17 --> Bearing < phi(.85*fc'*A1)?
Chris Towne, E.I.T.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Concrete at Higher than Normal Temperatures
- Next by Subject: Concrete bearing Edge Distance
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete Carbon Wrap
- Next by thread: Reliability/Redundancy Factor