From: Greg Smith <strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net>
To: seaint <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: CAD steel book and software
Date: Friday, December 31, 1999 12:18 PM

     Anyone looking for steel detailing software can order "Steel Detailing
in CAD Format" by Kamel A. Zayat from Hamiltonbook.com

     I just got a copy and installed the two discs included and the details
are excellent.  It is not as extensive as Standard Handbook of Structural
Details......by Morton Newman since it only covers steel but an $89.95 book
and software for $3.95 is worth it.  The item number is 908762.  I'm not a
salesman for the company (hmm ;-) just thought you might want to look into
it if you need it.

Greg