Vision 2000

All -

I wanted to take a look at the "Vision 2000 document" that SEAOC
produced.  I didn't see it listed in the publications order form
at the website & was wondering what I should ask for to buy a copy?

TIA,

Charley Hamilton

--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu