Re: Re: CAD steel book and software

I can't answer that for you.  For me, it was, because I thought there were
enough details that I could modify to my standards and use in design.  I
certainly won't use more than 15% of them because they are so varied in
application.  I don't know how extensive your detail library is.

You can always order it and return it after you have reviewed it.  It only
costs you the postage for return.  Just don't break the seal on the floppy
disks until you've made a decision to buy it.  All of the details are printed
in the book.

By the way, My total invoice,after the $20 discount was just under $80.

Rich

seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org writes:
Rich-
Is it worth the $110 list price?