RE: Post-tensioned slabs on grade - need advice

You need to get a copy of "Design of Post-Tensioned Slabs-on-Grade"
published by PTI.  It gives a breakdown of the methodology used as well as
back ground information and a number of examples.  It should put you on the
right track.  I work exclusively in warm climates, frost depth 6" max;
however, I very rarely use a footing depth of less than 24" and beam widths
of between 10" and 16".  Depending on soil conditions, the interior ribs
will be between 8' and 16' and cables spaced at not more than 5' or 6' on
center.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.
Bossier City, Louisiana