RE: Information on "flourogold" slide bearings

Mike-
This is what a search of Thomas Register site:  www2.thomasregister.com
turned up.  Hope it helps:

Seismic Energy Products

518 Progress Way
Athens, TX 75751 USA

Tel: 800-603-8766
Fax: 903-677-3993
Or call: 903-675-8571

Assets: 10M+ ($10,000,000 - 24,999,999)
Activity(ies): Manufacturer
Formulated Teflon® & Synthetic/Natural Rubber Compounds; Specializing In
Fluorogold® Slide Bearings; Seismic Base Isolation Bearings; Highway Bridge
Bearings; Services Include: Compression Molding, Custom Fabrication, Product
Testing.
Exports To: Africa, Asia, Australia, Eastern Europe, Latin America & The
Caribbean, Middle East, Western Europe

Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland  CA

"From the laying out of a line of a tunnel to its final completion, the work
may be either a series of experiments made at the expense of the proprietors
of the project, or a series of judicious applications of the results of
previous experience."
 -H. S. Drinker in "Tunneling, Explosive Compounds and Rock Drills (1878).