RE: Information on "flourogold" slide bearings

Michael,

First you've got to get the spelling right.  (We are not talking about
ground up wheat)

In the beginning there was Fluorocarbon.
Flurocarbon begat Fluorogold Slide Bearings.
Flurocarbon begat Furon Structural Bearings (They couldn't spell
Fluorocarbon either).
Furon begat Seismic Energy Products (They couldn't spell Furon).
....still in Athens, Texas, 903-675-8571, still making the Fluorogold Slide
Bearings, but no web site.

Humor intended.

Regards,
Harold Sprague