Abstract to the Concrete: A new house in Tennessee, er Texas[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Abstract to the Concrete: A new house in Tennessee, er Texas
- From: SASQUAKE <sasquake(--nospam--at)uswest.net>
- Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 07:32:23 -0800
- Delivered-to: fixup-seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org@fixme
Current issue (March) also features cover story on World's Tallest (for
a while) Building in Chicago.
Oregon Earthquake AwarenessTM
/ The Quake NorthwestTM
"We Have Nothing to Fear But Shear Itself" / "We're All Subducting In This Together"
"Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness." -- James Thurber
- Prev by Subject: AASHTO 3.24.4
- Next by Subject: accelerographs
- Previous by thread: Fwd: Live Webcast of the Greatest Engineering Achievements
- Next by thread: Testing the waters in Court