From: Dick Dunbar [mailto:rdunbar(--nospam--at)uswest.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2000 6:03 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Comp: Networking the Intelligent Home

Dennis,

The comp.dcom.xdsl newsgroup is worthwhile - especially for the rants of GTE DSL users and for numerous Q.&A.'s on successful home * Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to * admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type * "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email * to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message * type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send * email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ****** ********