Bent Column

	Jess,
	If the remaining column strength checks out OK and if pull-testing
indicates the anchor bolts are OK, the bent column can probably be left in
place and will function.  My point of view is this: the column has the
capacity to support its design loads, plus an accidental impact load or two
(such as the ding from the contractor's forklift).  If I owned the building
I'd want a little extra capacity in the columns for just that sort of
accidental ding.  But now the column has somewhat less extra capacity.  So
if you haven't done so already I'd involve the owner in this decision.  It
sounds like you should have the anchor bolts tested anyway.  For example you
could give the owner options: (a) test the anchor bolts and calc the
residual capacity of the columns (and still the owner will be left with an
installation that has less residual capacity than was originally designed);
or (b) test the anchor bolts and replace the bent column with a new column.
Any additional costs including your time should be borne by the contractor.
	Spence