Re: Epoxi properties.

You should check out the websites of specific manufacturers that you are
considering for your application.  Some properties may be similar from one
manufacturer to another, such as compressive strength and tensile strength.
However, bond strength, long term creep resistance, temperature effects, and
ability to be used in wet applications are just a few of the properties that
may vary from product to product.

Howard Silverman
Covert Operations, Inc.
www.covertoperations.com