Epoxi properties.

Rodrigo,

*ALL* epoxies are proprietary and have different formulations and properties
and you can't compare one with the other.

You are going to need on formulation if you are using epoxy with concrete,
another if you are going to use it with wood, another if you are going to use
it with steel, and still another if your temperature is going to be higher
than about 100 deg.

Hope this helps.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Rodrigo Lema wrote:

>>Hi again,First of all I'd like to thank everybody for the input on my
acoustics problem.  It was of great help!Now, my question:Does anybody know
anything about the mechanical properties of epoxi resins?Good internet
resources are welcome.Thanks in advance.Rodrigo Lema.<<