Re: Reliability/Redundancy Factor

  Nick,
  What  can i  say ?  I  want to  be  respectful.  Did  somebody  goofed
???
  We  always  have  a  continuous  hor.  bracing  and  we  do  these  kind
a  lot  as  we  are  in  industrial  business.

  with  best  regards

   Arvind  Bisarya   ( arvind_bisarya(--nospam--at)mk.com )

   314 - 539 - 0471  Phone
   314 - 539 - 8321  Fax

**This message was created in BeyondMail. Please ignore the ATTRIBS.BND
attachment if you are not a BeyondMail user.
Original Text
From: <npitera(--nospam--at)mmm.com>, on 02/21/2000 1:35 PM:
To: SMTP@MKC38601@Servers[<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>]

Avrind what do you do in a case where only every third bay has horizontal

Regards,

Nick.