Re: Negligence per se ( another misconception)

In a message dated 2/22/2000 11:51:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
GEOHAK(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:

<< Thus, because the design does not fall below the standard of
 care( provided the design is a  safe design equal to or superior to what UBC
 provided) the EOR is not negligent, hence not liable. >>

George:

Correct me if I am wrong, but in your earlier posts you wrote that the EOR is
not liable even if the design was below the minimum code standard, provided
the engineer's design did not cause the damage.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.