RE: Urgent help required regarding combined stresses above yield

Title: RE: Urgent help required regarding combined stresses above yield

Please don't let the word lawyer hold you back from advising - my query is a technical one regarding stresses not lawyers.

Regards,
Dave Meney

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.  My experience has always been that lawyers and stress go together, hand in hand,  sort of like buttered toast and vegemite!;^>

Stan Caldwell