Re: EOR, Damages ...and the dreaded disciplinary actions

In a message dated 2/23/00 11:21:06 AM Pacific Standard Time, SDGSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
writes:

<< Then, how is an engineer subject to disciplinary action by the board of
 engineers for inadequate design? Could it stem from the same complaint that
 the engineer was found not liable? Or, should there be a separate complaint
 filed with the board, which has nothing to do with the original lawsuit.

 Oshin Tosounian, S.E. >>

This is a great topic...and fortunately you can have this question answered
by a Member of the Board of Engineers.
This coming March 16th, at the monthly meeting held by the "Consulting
Structural Engineers Society" our guest speaker will be a member of the Board
of Engineers in charge of disciplinary actions.

For more information on this meeting, call me at 213- 386-9778 or e-mail at
forensiclaw(--nospam--at)aol.com

George Hakim