Re: What means EOR?

EOR = Engineer of Record.

This is the place where the "buck ultimately stops".  Architects are rarely
sued for negligence; engineers often are.

And I *never* heard of an architect losing his license, or even being
disciplined or reprimanded, for unprofessional behavior.

'Sorry, guys, I have to get my licks in where I can.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561