Re: Off-subject(?): Indiana PE exam(s)

Jack

I posted my application to the VT board tuesday.There is a
difference between Struc. I and Struc. II being more bridge
specific(my interpretation) However, I am not sure if you have to sit
Struc. I before Struc. II. I can fax the outline of each to you, or you
should be able to get them from NCESS or your state board.

I'm a chicken...I going for Struc.I

Hope this helps

Peter McCormack