Re: Off-subject(?): Indiana PE exam(s)

Thanks for the info, Scott.  I do not have a BS in engineering (yet).  I
do, however, have a BS in physics.  That, and the classes I've taken for my
2nd BS (engineering) allowed me to take the FE.  In Indiana, anyway, I meet
the education requirements to take the PE.

You do, however, bring up a good question about the requirements in other
states.  I'm seriously considering not finishing my engineering degree if I
pass the PE (I've been taking classes now for 13 years).  Will this cause
problems with obtaining reciprocity other states? Do some states require a
degree from an ABET program, period, no substitutions?