Re: California SE exam

Here I go and stick my neck out.  Just for interest, in Australia, to
become a Chartered Professioal Engineer, you must submit a
report on the type of work you have performed, the competencies
gained etc. a minimum 3 years after graduation.

This report is then reviewed to determine if you have met the
requirements set, then you have sit before a panel which questions
you regarding your report and assess you.(if you have been honest
in your report, you will be able to awnser the panels questions
easily, if you invented the content, this will be apparent)

If you pass...you a registered on a National register of Engineers.