RE: Grout Strength

Thanks Harold for your input.  I guess I am somewhat worried because the UBC
states the minimum grout strength shall be 2000 psi.  Additionally, Amerheim
indicates the 2000 psi minimum is specified to insure bond between the
blocks as well as to the reinforcement.  If the test was done incorrectly,
how do I prove to myself as well as the owner that what we have in the wall
is okay?

Brian