Re: EOR and Construction Defects

Chuck,
I never intended or meant to disparage anybody; I was speaking in general. I
know many engineers and the vast majority are highly competent.

These discussions began on the liability of an engineer who is dragged in a
defects case, and had his carrier setlle with the claimants, even though the
engineer's work (design and drawings) was  not faulty.  And the issue
presented now is, what an engineer should do to avoid getting into this
situation.

To answer your question, I practiced structural engineering for 10 years,
before practicing civil litigation for 12 years now.

Regards,
George Hakim