Re: deadman design

Obtain a copy of Steel Sheet Piling Design Manual from Pile Buck, P. O. Box
1056, Jupiter, Florida 33468 Telephone (407) 744-8780.  My copy was
published in 1987.

I also use NAVFAC DM-7, Soil Mechanics, Foundations, and Earth Structures,
March 1971, but I'm sure that is out of print.

Bye.

"Fitzgerald, John" wrote:

>         I have designed a anchored precast soldier pile lagging wall and
> would like to know where I can find information for the design of a
> continuous concrete deadman and tie rod.
>
> John J. Fitzgerald

begin:vcard
n:R. Decator Jr. PE;John
tel;pager:313-275-9351
tel;fax:313-235-5126
tel;work:313-235-5068
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Engineering Support Organization;Power Generation
adr:;;430 GO;;;;
version:2.1
email;internet:decatorj(--nospam--at)dteenergy.com
title:Principal Civil Engineer
fn:John R. Decator Jr. PE
end:vcard