Re: FHA Publications

Try contacting the National Academy Press at 888-624-8373.  That is a very old publication and I suspect it has long been out of print.  The Press may be able to refer you to someone at the NAS library who can help you or to someone in the Building Research Advisory Board or any related entity at the National Academy of Sciences/National Research Council.

Claret Heider
Building Seismic Safety Council
National Institute of Building Sciences

>>> "Jenkins Engineering, Inc." <jei(--nospam--at)netbci.com> 02/25/00 05:30PM >>>
I am searching for an older FHA publication that was referenced in a book I own.  It was referenced as:

Federal Housing Administration, Criteria for Selection and Design of Residential Slab-on-Ground, Building Research Advisory Board, Report No. 33, Publication No. 1571, National Academy of Science, 1968.

Any assistance you could offer would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Mark Watson, P.E.
Jenkins Engineering, Inc.
PO Box 2101