Need Recommendation for Chicago Based Architect for Residence Remodel

My cousin purchased a small home in Evanston Illinois. It is located on the
Wilmette border in a private cul-de-sac. He intends to remodel the home and
add additional rooms to accommodate his family of five.
He is looking for a local architect to help on the project. The only one I
know who is still in the area (and who graduated high school with me) will
not work on residential projects.
Can anybody offer a recommendation based on personal knowledge of the
architects quality of work. As I recall (I was an architectural student at
UICC) Donald Sunshine - AIA (one of my instructors) may still be in practice
but I do not know how to reach him or if he will do residential projects.

Please send any responses to me privately.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax