Transmission Line Tower Foundations

Transmission tower towers are designed with "overload factors" (which
differ for different loading conditions and tower type, and range from 1.0
to 2.54) using the allowable stresses prescribed specifically for
transmission line towers. The ASCE Manual No.52 is the reference, in my
mind.

My question is regarding the design of tower foundations. Are we supposed
to further multiply the tower reactions (already multiplied with overload
factors) with additional load factors  (such as 1.4 and 1.7) prescribed by
the concrete codes? Also what would be strategy while checking stability
against uplift?

I would be extremely grateful for a prompt reply.

Rizwan Mirza