Woodworks 2000 is shipping[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Woodworks 2000 is shipping
- From: "SEConsultant" <seconsultant(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:15:06 -0800
I received an e-mail this morning from Michel Boudreau of the Canadian Wood Council. He wanted to know if it would be appropriate to announce on the list that Woodworks 2000 is now shipping. Those who have placed orders should start receiving their software next week.
Most of us on the list have great expectations for this software which I will report on in more detail as I put it through its paces over the next few weeks.
I told Michel that I would make the announcement.
NOTE: It is my opinion that the software developers be allowed to jump into discussions that relate to their products so that the proper response is provided rather than assumptions which may not be accurate. I ask only that the representatives do not promote the sale of their products but act only in the advisory position to answer questions and to discuss features.
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
- Prev by Subject: Re: WOOD: Lateral Design Software
- Next by Subject: WWW.SEAOC.ORG - New Postings
- Previous by thread: Concrete Floors on Ground
- Next by thread: Software Developers participation in list discussions