Mail Delivery Problem to Irwin Romel

Every time I forget to change from HTML to ASCII text format I get the
following message:

"Sorry seconsultant(--nospam--at)earthlink.net. Your mail to erwinromel could not be
delivered because erwinromel is not accepting mail with attachments"

The sheet background (stationary) that I use is converted to an attachment
and the email bounces back.

Now, I without being disrespectful - is their an Irwin Romel. It seems that
the only Irwin Romel I remember from history was also known as the Desert
Fox who fought in the second world war in North Africa. Is this a
coincidence or humor that I am not getting?

Again, my apologies to Mr. Romel if this is a bounceback from a real person.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax