How about a private listservice for Plan Check Engineers?

This is only a suggestion....

I have been doing some contract plan review lately and have found it
increasingly difficult to follow the approaches of many of the engineers who
are submitting projects. I would like to know if there are enough engineers
out there who would like to start a new List to discuss some of the problems
that arise in plan review. All submittals are considered private so the
questions will need to be general to protect the engineer or firm who has
submitted the work. The purpose is to accumulate opinions that will help
each of use do our job in the most efficient manner possible.

I am sending a copy of this to SEAOSC board of directors and to Shafat Qazi
so that we can determine how much interest there is.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax