RE: How about a private listservice for Plan Check Engineers?

Excellent suggestion Dennis.

Now you know what we have to go through! Although I wouldn't trade this for
any other job. Anyway, even if a separate list were not approved, I would
post the questions on this list. I think many people might find the
discussions appealing.

Ben Yousefi, SE
San Jose, CA