Floor Vibration

     I know I have it somewhere but I can not find it now. I have read a
paper where the natural frequency of a floor system was compared to the
level of comfort humans feel. I am looking at a floor system using W8
members to span 23 ft. The floor beams are on 5 ft. centers. The deflection
criteria of table 16A-D is meet however the system has a natural frequency
of 8 hertz. This  seams low to me. If my memory is not to bad about 15
hertz is where humans feel comfortable  walking on floors.

     Thanks for any help.

Acie Chance