Re: Floor Vibration

I've heard "keep it above 10Hz" as a rule of thumb before.  Not
sure about what the actual number is for perception/excitation by
walking.  I, too, "have it around here somewhere."  ;-)

Charley

--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu