From:   KSP [SMTP:lvtakp(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 01, 2000 1:01 PM
To:     seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject:        bins, hoppers, silos and bunkers

I am still looking for structural design aids for
bins, hoppers, silos and bunkers.  I have the
following references so far:
1. Tubular steel structures by Troitsky
2. Useful Information on the Design of Steel Bins and
Silos by Buzek.

I see that there is a book by Gaylord and Gaylord
called "Design of Steel Bins for Storage of Bulk
Solids. - Does anyone know it this is useful?

Any other recommendations out there.

I don't suppose that anyone has written a program to
make all of those nasty calculations a little easier?

Thanks
Ken