RE: bins, hoppers, silos and bunkers

Additional references:

1. Handbook of Concrete Engineering, by Mark Fintel; Chapter 16, "Silos and
Bunkers" by Safarian and Harris. (Concrete bins)

2. Design of Welded Structures, by Blodgett; Section 6.5, "Tanks, Bins and
Hoppers". (Steel bins)

3. "The Theory and Practical Design of Bunkers", paper by F.W.Lambert.
(Steel bins)