Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 11:11 PM
Subject: RE: How about a private listservice for Plan Check Engineers?

Thanks for the response Ben. I've been doing plan review on a contracted
bases for almost seven years now. I have to admit that with the enforcement
of the 97 code it I feel that I have to go back to school. I spent a great
deal of time developing the spreadsheet software that I donated to SEAOC -
still, the analysis that I receive from other engineers looks foreign most
of the time.
My biggest complaint is that the engineer does not