Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: Software Developers participation in list discussions

Question to the audience:
Exactly how does one implement non-orthogonal walls into the flexible
diaphragm theory?  We at Keymark are not convinced that such walls have
meaning within a strict interpretation of flexible theory.  It is much more
straightforward to utilize non-orthogonal wall in the rigid theory.  We
intend to support the use of non-orthogonal walls in the rigid diaphragm
theory as soon as possible.