Project Engineer wanted

We are currently seeking a Project Engineer to join our staff.  Please visit
our web site at www.intres.com to learn more about us.

Project Engineer
Interactive Resources offers an excellent opportunity to join the Structural
Engineering Division of our established architecture-engineering firm.
Located in relaxed, historic Point Richmond, a community of small businesses
and residential neighborhoods, the Division currently has openings at all
professional experience levels. Our projects include new design, adaptive
reuse, industrial facilities, building forensics, and expert witness
services. We offer an excellent benefits package with position & salary
commensurate with experience. We also offer ownership potential. California
registration as a structural engineer is required for upper level positions.
Please e-mail cover letter/resume <mailto:rtm(--nospam--at)intres.com>  or mail to
Interactive Resources, Attention: Robert T. McPeak, 117 Park Place, Point
Richmond, CA 94801. Fax: 510/232-5325.