RE: Lead time for steel

Yes, there is still a major problem with the availability of most all
structural shapes, with no relief or end in sight.  At this point, shapes
that we mill order in March/April may not be available until June/July, and
that is not a certainty.  We have had to wait as long as five months for
shapes here recently.

Thanks,
Alan Howell
Project Manager
Qualico Steel Company, Inc.
P.O. Box 149
Webb, AL  36376
Phone 334-793-1290
Fax     334-702-1118
email  ahowell(--nospam--at)qualicosteel.com

I walked a mile with pleasure, She chattered all the way;
But none was I the wiser for all she had to say.

I walked a mile with sorrow; Not a word said she;
But, oh, the lessons she taught me as sorrow walked with me.