Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 1:53 PM
Subject: ICBO ER

Fellow Engineers:

Have / would any of you specify a structural solution based on new
technology if it has been proven and documented elsewhwere but does not
yet have an ICBO ER Number?

Any and all replies appreciated.

jim

=====
James Korff, PE -  SEAONC, ACI, ICRI, ASCE
Structural Composites
985 E. Hillsdale Blvd, Suite 128, Foster City, CA 94404
Phone 650-357-1653 / Fax 530-481-6749
E Mail: strucomp(--nospam--at)hotmail.com  /  jgkorff(--nospam--at)yahoo.com

"May the DISPLACEMENT be With You !!"