Printing htm Pages

Several weeks ago I printed the "Economy in Steel paper on the
http://www.engr.psu.edu/ae/steelstuff/economy.htm site.  This weekend I was
going to finally read it when I noticed the type runs off of the page.  I was
playing with both Netscape and Internet Explorer and both of them have the
web page wider than the paper.

How can I reduce these web pages so I can print them on 8.5X11 paper printer?

Rich

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org