From: GEOHAK(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GEOHAK(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 3:33 PM
To: EDLStruct(--nospam--at)aol.com
Cc: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Plz. type in the subject of your e-mail

If I may add to this very helpful comment:

    Writing a title to each e-mail will not only help those you are trying
reach read it and respond, but also will help those who may not be
interested
in that subject, or those who may have no input to offer, to more quickly
sort through all the mail.

George Hakim