Re: Printing htm Pages

Try printing in landscape format instead of portrait.  I believe I had the
same problem and that did it for me.

Hope that helps.

Scott

Scott E. Maxwell, SE, PE
Structural Engineer

SmithGroup Inc.
500 Griswold Street, Suite 200
Detroit, MI  48226

Telephone: (313) 442-8253                              Fax: (313) 983-3636

Email for Business: smaxwell(--nospam--at)dt.smithgroup.com
Email for Personal: smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu