RE: Printing htm Pages

Richard

The problem is that there is a graphic (Figure 1) that has been set too
large. This is causing the overall page width to be greater than paper
width.  The only solution (other than printing landscape) is to save a local
copy of the page and edit the graph to be smaller, or save a text only
version (loosing all graphics).

Regards,

Peter Debney
3D+ product Manager