Details for a beam B 20 X 59

     During  a  review  of  an old  project,  I  came across  a
    beam   designation     B 20 X 59.
    Does  any  one  knows  what  it  is  equivalent  to  a  shape
    in  green  book.   Where  can  I  find  the  properties  of
    this  on  the  internet.   Any  and  all  help  will  be  really
   appreciated.  Thanx  a  million  in  advance.

    Arvind  Bisarya  ( arvind_bisarya(--nospam--at)mk.com )

    314  -  539  -  0471  Phone
    314  -  539  -  8321  Fax

**This message was created in BeyondMail. Please ignore the ATTRIBS.BND
attachment if you are not a BeyondMail user.