RE: UBC

Well, I have stuck to my guns for the past two weeks.  This is a client that
I have had since 1994.  In addition, I personally took the contractor to the
client, introduced them, and he walked out with a contract.  That was of
course two projects ago, and he seems to have forgotten how he got where he
is.  I just found out today that the client will no longer be needing my
assistance from now on.  I guess that is a polite way of saying you are
fired, after this job of course.

Brian