Details for a beam B 20 X 59

Arvind,

There are about 4 sections listed in the AISC "Iron and Steel Beams, 1873 to
1953" that could be considered B20 X 59.  All of them have about the same
properties and were manufactured between 1907 and 1921.

A 17.15 to 17.36 sq. in
Depth:  20.000 in.
I:  1169.7 to 1176.3 in^4
S:  117.0 to 117.6 in^3

Hope this helps.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Arvind K. Bisarya wrote:

>>     During  a  review  of  an old  project,  I  came across  a
    beam   designation     B 20 X 59.
    Does  any  one  knows  what  it  is  equivalent  to  a  shape
    in  green  book.   Where  can  I  find  the  properties  of
    this  on  the  internet.   Any  and  all  help  will  be  really
   appreciated.  Thanx  a  million  in  advance.<<