Re: Fwd: Tedds Software

Just  a note...
TEDDS does not work with Word 2000...yet. Customer service expected the upgraded version to be out this quarter...We are going to give it a try also...we currently use Enercalc and have built our own MATHCAD libraries....we received the demo and looks more user friendly than MATHCAD...
Teresa

>>> <NDZ28(--nospam--at)aol.com> 03/07/2000 9:43:57 AM >>>

 I was just wondering if anyone has used and is familiar with the Tedds
software.  It looks interesting and wanted to get some unbiased feed back.
How is the customer service and the accuracy of the programs?  How does it
interphase with Word?
Andy